Hi, I'm Debby. Thanks for dropping in.
- I'm a part-time photographer, full-time Digital Producer, wife and mother living in Calgary. I work five days a week so that leaves evenings and weekends to do what I love most.
- My main passion is photographing people, pets and horses.
- I'm a life-long animal lover and my heart breaks when I think of animals being mistreated and neglected. I needed to find a way to help, so I became a volunteer photographer for Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS). I offer my time as much as I can to help rescued animals find love-filled lives they all deserve. There are so many and it blows me away to see how many AARCS helps on a daily basis. I'm proud to be part of an incredible team of people dedicated to the thousands of dogs and cats in need in Alberta and neighboring provinces. Visit my Rescue Me page for more information.
- You'll notice a lot of my photos are of a certain little white dog. That's Allie and she's my muse (as long as she knows she's getting treats at the end of our sessions). Late 2017 we adopted a silver-white tabby kitten named Otto (formerly Boron) from AARCS. Then in May 2017 we adopted another AARCS rescue — a little ginger fellow named Oliver (formerly Jumanji) so expect to see lots of shots of them throughout this site as well.
- At this time, I'm not booking personal photo sessions.
So that's me in a nutshell. If you're into social media, you can find me via the links below. Also, send me a message — I'd love to hear from you!
Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society
Editor's Choice: Whoo Are You? June 17, 2015 by Suzy Mead
It may not be Times Square, but...
It's the biggest print of my work to date
University of Calgary Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
10th Anniversary Billboard
Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary